The Disney Renaissance [3/5]
5. The Lion King - 1994
6. Pocahontas - 1995
Inspired by [x]
Just couldn’t scroll past!
6 characters that represent you as seen on tv
I may not be tech savy but I have been told that personality wise Garcia’s slight nerd and bubbly-ness are a little me.
She doesn’t represent me (I see myself as Derek Morgan, or more accurately Emily Prentiss, given my love of languages and my penchant for sociocultural studies; she’s sort of a female Reid where that sort of thing is concerned), but I’d love to have a Garcia friend.
It’s time for another Bisexual Books giveaway! You know you could use more queer comics in your life!
You could win all the fantastic goodies pictured above:
- A copy of Batgirl 19 which features the coming out of Alysia (Batgirl’s roommate) as transgender! Alysia is also bi. And did I mention this copy is AUTOGRAPHED by author Gail Simone?
- A copy of Death’s Door by Sam Saturday, a pansexual author writing about creepy polyamorous demons. And it’s also AUTOGRAPHED by sam-saturday!
- A copy of Pancakes by Kat Leyh, a super adorable comic with queer girl superheros that makes us swoon.
- stickers from weneeddiversebooks, Geeks Out, tumblr, and a bi pride flag
- and a handful of pinback buttons including a Dark Horse pride button!
Now all the boring rules stuff:
- This giveaway is open to everyone (yes international friends this includes you).
- You must be following us here at bisexual-books to win
- You must reblog this post (likes don’t count for this one sorry guys).
- You can reblog as many times as you’d like
- But no giveaway blogs
- Winners will be chosen August 10th at 8pm CST
current mood: john marshall having a misadventure in the library of congress