- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others
Happy Easter! I know for many of you, being around family (even specific members) is a struggle.
"So, do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend yet?"
"Why do you have all those scars?"
"Well, just know that I’m praying that The Lord will change your heart."
"Why can’t you just be normal?"
So take this as a friendly reminder to please, please take care of yourselves. Jesus didn’t die so that your Aunt Whatsherface could torment you on His resurrection day. And personally, canon!Jesus would flip a table for you any day.
Happy Easter, my dears.
which fucking fedora wearing friendzoned nerd made this thing
yeah but notice that the seal’s intent is to eat those fish and the shark offers a mutually beneficial relationship for them
in which a dudebro unintentionally makes a really accurate analogy for the reason that they’re single forever
That’s a whale shark. They’re docile and in no way threatening to people or those fish depicted. Seals, by contrast, will attack people, possibly out of a frustrated sense of entitlement combined with poor socialization skills.
Well that backfired spectacularly.